The all-new 2015 design for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon looks great right from the factory, but at stock height it still leaves something to be desired. Tap into your truck's true potential with Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Kit for the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon.
Gain a perfectly level look from front to rear, eliminating the factory rake, with this easy-to-install leveling kit! Give your truck plenty of ride-height to run up to a 265/70/17 tire on factory wheels with our innovative spacer setup. This kit uses our durable upper strut spacer along with a pre-load spacer, offering lifted height without sacrificing ride quality or looks. Though strut disassembly is necessary, this kit features a 100% bolt-on installation procedure with no cutting or drilling required, and can be easily returned to stock at any time! Rough Country's 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 2-inch Leveling Kit comes backed by our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and Warranty Guard Protection.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Can be returned to stock height
- Compatible with Duramax diesel models
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- If installing aftermarket wheels or wheel spacers, it is highly recommended they be hub-centric.
- Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Multimatic DSSV suspension. (AT4X)
|Est. Install Time
IN THE BOX
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation