Take your truck to the next level with Rough Country’s most durable Upper Control Arm to date! Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms feature a solid, 1-piece design made of forged aluminum for superior strength and durability. This forged design outperforms all other types of arm construction, with no welding weak spots that could bend or break.
Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms feature POM ball joints for a greater range of motion offering more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements. These ball joints feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Each ball joint is fully greaseable.
Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms also feature durable rubber bushings rubber bushings for superior quality and durability.
- Made of forged aluminum for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- No welding weak spots.
- Corrected ball joint angle for lifted applications.
- Includes POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are fully greaesable
- Includes durable OEM style rubber bushings
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with 3 to 3.5-inches of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Fits Trailboss/AT4/AT4X models with 1.5-2" of suspension lift.
|Est. Install Time
|Control Arm Style
IN THE BOX
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information