The long awaited WJ 4-inch Longarm Upgrade Kit is a comprehensive package including everything needed for a great suspension upgrade while maintaining the vehicle's crucial center of gravity. The kit includes adjustable high-clearance X-Flex upper and lower control arms with Clevite bushings, featuringX-Flex joints. The kit also includes 1/4-inch thick steel crossmember, skid plate and sway bar disconnects. This Longarm Upgrade Kit is a total solution comprised of top-notch components designed for the avid off-roader who wants the most out of their WJ.
This top of the line kit focuses on improving off-road handling and articulation while preventing binding and rear steer. This kit features high-clearance components with a front 4-link and rear y-link control arm design. This promotes extreme flex while keeping pinion angles optimized. Utilizing adjustable components, this kit can also accommodate future modifications.
- Aggressive appearance
- Increased ground clearance
- HD 0.25" thick crossmember
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Models equipped with a CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.
CV Driveshaft Example
|Est. Install Time
IN THE BOX
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information